Sunday, October 09, 2005

Other students

Some of my morning class students have come to me wanting more writing practice. Of course, in a business like this the 'cry' of so many teachers is that we do not have sufficient time to be able to meet the needs of students one-on-one. However, I have told these students that they can extend themselves in writing by using a blog, and that I will provide feedback as I can, along with the other students in my afternoon class.

Good on them for being proactive and motivated. I applaud them, and will do my best to help them with their writing to the best of my ability (within the constraints of time).
www.jasonsim81.blogspot.com
www.jhoandnorys.blogspot.com
www.mesho0o.blogspot.com

1 comment:

semin said...

Hi Katherine,

Just wanna tell you that the blog of one of your students doesn't work (www.jhoandnorys.blogspot.com).

# Looks like your blog has also been invaded by some rubish post.

Best regards,
Sam